Sunday, October 19, 2014

A month and a half in....

 So we are now about six weeks into school and a lot has happened.  I am involved in two clubs as an officer. I'm still (I was also this for  undergrad) secretary of my university's TWLOHA UChapter and I am now the  President of the Graduate Student Council.

 I am just as busy with school as I have ever been.  someday It absolutely sucks because I'm tired  and just over it and basically no good at the whole  wife part. Other days, I'm still not sure...

I think my husband feels RIGHTFULLY neglected  most days some days I feel bad about it and some days  I just really don't because I'm too tired to be empathetic.

We both signed up for doing these two things at once.  He knows how I am about school.  I get involved so I'm always busy. It helps me cope.  He just has never understood and it driver me crazy.  I know he does it all out of love, but honestly, if I could I would live in the library or at work all day everyday.

I feel bad saying so, but some days it's the truth.  Other days, he's the only person I want to even deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment